jobs in Wellington City, Wellington
You refined by:
Mount Victoria, 6011 (undo)
- Depending on the number of applications for these roles, the closing date for applications may be brought forward.
- Integrity – We are honest and fair.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper you will be providing exceptional service standards and attention to details.
Mount Victoria, 6011
- Grow your business – showcase your centre to new customers – show them the benefits of flexible working.
- We will help you work out which is the right path for…
- Responsible for the cleaning duties within the kitchen or food preparation area, including the cleaning of cooking and general utensils used in a restaurant and…
- Part Time (Minimum 8 hours).
- Ability to work on a rotating roster.
- Can work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Shifts start from 6am and/or 5pm onwards.
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional food and beverage service is provided to all guests.
- Ability to work under pressure and on a rotating roster.
- Be on hand to meet with all VIP 3 or above guests upon arrival to escort them to reception.
- NZ citizen, permanent resident or hold a current and valid work visa…
- This is a business critical role, we reserve the right to appoint a successful candidate during the advertising process.
- Good ability to recall information.
- This is a business critical role, as a result Contact Energy reserves the right to appoint a successful candidate prior to this ad closing.
Mount Victoria, Wellington
- We are looking for someone who is energetic and caring to look after our two children aged 6 and 8 before school on Wednesday (7-9am) and after school on…
Be the first to see new jobs in Wellington City, Wellington
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.