jobs in Wellington City, Wellington
You refined by:
Newtown, Wellington (undo)
Southern Cross Hospitals
- Previous reception skills, keyboard and data entry skills.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
- Are you looking for a fun yet challenging health care…
- An application form and job description is attached.
- We currently have multiple vacancies for delivering refreshments and meals to our Inpatient Unit patients.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Join a supportive volunteering community.
- We need people like you to help as volunteer retail assistants.
- Eight locations – Miramar, Kilbirnie, Karori, Thorndon…
- You'll need a full drivers licence.
- We are looking for a reliable and friendly childminder/nanny to look after our children after school each day.
- This employer is after a full-time sewer/machinist starting immediately.
- Experience as a commercial machinist and the ability to use an industrial machine is a…
- For the right candidate, the work could continue in to 2020.
- You will be needed two days a week, Thursdays and Fridays, from 2.30 - 6 pm and the work will…
- Our current volunteer social media manager has to move on at the end of October, so we're looking for someone fantastic to take her place!
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference?
- Are you passionate about leading, managing, coaching and mentoring staff to reach their full potential?
- We currently have a number of vacancies available for the right candidates.
- You will play a vital role in the Hospice’s retail logistics team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.