jobs in Wellington City, Wellington
You refined by:
Porirua, Wellington (undo)
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- The days and hours needed will vary each week so we need you to be flexible with your availability and ideally be…
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and with almost 100 stores across the country, we are an established and well-known business that look…
- The position is .8 (32hours per week worked over five days).
- Contact our Human Resources officer for a full application pack and job description.
- With this role, often being the last point of contact with our valued customers, you will create a memorable customer experience all the while building a…
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done.
- Try us on for size!
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Are you currently an experienced fashion retail Assistant Store Manager, looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to create a huge impact?
- (Please be flexible on the end time as it depends on how busy the restaurant is).
- This employer is looking for a confident and hardworking student to help in a…
Be the first to see new jobs in Wellington City, Wellington
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.