jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- The days are flexible and you can expect to work from 3pm-6pm.
- Applicants will need a full driver's licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
- We are flexible with days but would normally be an 11am start and on a Friday we need someone 9am and 10am.
- Coffee making experience an advantage.
- We do close over Christmas for 2.5 weeks and we are flexible if you want a winter holiday too!
- We are a small team which has achieved the cut of Metro Top 50…
- You will need appropriate clothing but all tools will be provided.
- I am wanting two people to do painting work on my home over the next two - three weekends-…
- We are looking for a casual worker to assist with Cleaning at our Campus for the next few weeks till we move premises.
- Emptying of bins in the offices.
- Work visas are required for overseas students.
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, and a tablet for reporting purposes.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid work visa).
- This role will not be suitable for currently enrolled students as you may be…
- We can be a little flexible for the right person.
- We are looking for an afternoon nanny / helper to pick up our three children from school and pre-school, which…
- This role could suit someone in the first year who would like regular work for their period of study as days can be flexible to suit around other work and…
- Tasks will include helping maintain a safe and secure environment at all times; actively responding to emergency situations when required; and carrying out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.