jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Auckland’s current growth and pipeline of strategic and capital projects makes this one of the most significant CE roles in New Zealand.
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential.
- Hold current working rights for New Zealand.
- To become a successful Adventure Dog Handler you need to be keenly observant of canine behaviour, have a large dose of self motivation, some old fashioned kiwi…
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, hi viz vest, a tablet for reporting purposes.
- This employer has a merchandising vacancy in Pak n…
- The right fit for this role will be someone who.
- There will be more work available for the right student.
- This household employer is looking for a friendly and…
- Assisting Licensed Immigration Adviser in preparing submissions and visa applications.
- We offer future career progression for the right candidate to become a…
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- Full training will be provided so we do not require you to have previous experience working within the industry, although special consideration will be given to…
- The position is for Saturdays (4 hours) and ideally you will be able to do a small amount of additional hours during the week (days and times are flexible) to…
- While this position is slated for 20 hours per week, during the holidays/breaks there is opportunity for students to pick up extra shifts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.