jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Opening rate just a starting point for the right person.
- This is a great opportunity for a motorcycling or mechanics student to gain valuable work experience…
- This role will work on a rotating roster Monday – Sunday (including public holidays) of which the current hours are between 7am – 9pm.
- What will I be doing?
- The hours are flexible and can be either weekend or weekdays.
- Do you enjoy talking to people?
- Are you unafraid of rejection, and results driven?
- No administration, but you will be expected to learn this (training will be provided).
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Part Time Sales Superstars needed.
- We do require a good understanding of English, and the ability to communicate well in English in case of an emergency.
- Showing audience members to their seats.
- Ideally you will have your own car to get to the location, there is also the possibility of dropping off products to clients in the future (vehicle provided).
- These roles will be snapped up fast!
- We seek experienced staff within our Corporate stores and help us with an exiting development.
- You will need to have a clean driver's licence (restricted or full).
- We are looking for a reliable person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Most students on student visas are unable to work as contractors and will be ineligible for this job.
- Safety equipment will be provided and work will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.