jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment.
- A current, full clean NZ driver’s licence is required.
- You’ll work in the community, often flying solo, tackling tasks with the support of a large team.
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Te Manawa is open seven days a week so flexibility around working hours including early mornings, late nights, weekends and public holidays is required.
- Customer facing specialist / consultant role.
- Utilise world leading industry technology.
- Join one of New Zealand's largest geospatial teams.
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided with in-house training and support to help you develop your skill…
- This role is classified as a Children's Worker role under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- Use your swimming prowess to support your community and promote…
- You don’t need to have experience in security as you will be provided with cutting-edge industry training along with ongoing professional development through a…
- You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about promoting healthy living and making a difference in our local community.
- A full and clean NZ driver's licence (manual) is essential whilst an HT licence (Class 2) is preferred.
- Our friendly and collaborative team are committed to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.