jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Part of this success is the great customer service we provide, so we would be really keen to hear from you if you have our passion for ensuring our customers…
- A positive, energetic vibe who can provide exceptional customer service and assistance to our local Warkworth community.
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have an understanding of the importance of "ONE Team".
- Mitre 10 is a proudly owned and operated New Zealand business.
- What we are looking for?
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Part of this success is the great customer service we provide, so we would be really keen to…
- Previous Customer Services / Checkout experience would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
- We live by our core values:
- Our Café located within Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn is the hub of hustle and bustle, accompanied by the light, bright, open plan design it’s the perfect meeting spot…
- F endorsement and OSH accredited forklift certificate is helpful but not a set requirement.
- A full and clean Driver's Licence is essential.
- A full driver’s licence to enable you to obtain an f endorsement on your licence, or ideally already f endorsed.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Flexible to work any day of the week.
- We are looking for someone with:
- Flexible in availability – our Café’s operate 7-days a week and your shifts will involve weekends and public holidays.
- To be successful you will be / have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.