jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Please visit the HDC website for the position description and to complete the online application form: https://www.hdc.org.nz/job-vacancies.
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Enquires welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1447834.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Privacy Act 1993.
- Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register) • A social worker qualification recognised by the SWRB • A full,…
- Your work life balance is important to us, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
- Fixed-term for six monthsHours: Full-timeLocation: Auckland.
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- The ability to work collaboratively within the context of the LSDM to achieve positive outcomes that draw on the combined resources and expertise of the sector,…
- About you: The successful applicant will be optimistic, able to relate well to rangatahi and their whanau, work alongside a variety of agencies, be flexible,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.