jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities for clients.
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for…
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience in carrying out investigation and/or resolution activities, including an understanding of core investigation principles and…
- Why Us NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- Can work well with students, families and whānau, educators and community agencies?
- A full current driver's licence.
- Assistive Technology Co-ordinator Role.
- It is an exciting time and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace.
- An awareness of, and interest in, current affairs and issues that affect New Zealand on a domestic and international level.
- A professional, can-do approach.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.