jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Your work life balance is important to us, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
- Fixed-term for six monthsHours: Full-timeLocation: Auckland.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
- A full, clean, valid New Zealand driver's licence.
- Only applications made online will be accepted.
- Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to…
- Be flexible, solutions focused and customer-centric.
- As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment…
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for…
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities for clients.
- Auckland/Kapiti – One position available in each.
- Salary Range: $64,813.00 - $87,693.00.
- 12 Month Fixed-Term, Fulltime.
- Please do not include your QID.
- Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register) • A social worker qualification recognised by the SWRB • A full,…
- We are currently looking for a Systems Support Specialist to join our team to support and develop core business applications, infrastructure and continued…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.