jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- 12 students, typically aged 18 – 30 years old.
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications…
- Please visit the HDC website for the position description and to complete the online application form: https://www.hdc.org.nz/job-vacancies.
- Hold a law degree and be eligible to possess a practising certificate as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand.
- As this role necessitates travelling across the East and South Auckland region, you will have a full and clean NZ driver's licence (vehicle provided).
- For more information, please contact Clinton Turner, Team Lead, Border Operations at email@example.com, quoting reference 400/11433.
- A full driver's licence.
- Please note all applications must be made online.
- To be successful in this role you will have the following: • Excellent general administration skills• Strong…
- Getting it right for Māori supports ACC's focus on transforming how we engage with customers including business customers, providers and clients.
- A holder of a full, clean NZ drivers licence and clean criminal record.
- NOTE: when submitting your application, please submit a copy of your drivers licence and…
- About the role: As our Residential General Hand (Handyperson) you will need be flexible and adaptable, demonstrate a strong client focus, an understanding of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.