jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- To have current working rights to work in NZ.
- Salary: $77,850-$105,327.
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs website are no longer considered and will only be accepted when formally submitted through the New…
- If yes, then we are offering opportunities to the right candidates to join a dynamic team of resilient professionals who are motivated to achieve the best…
- To be a New Zealand Registered Psychologist under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and hold a current practicing certificate;
- Our flexible approach to work.
- We support flexible approaches to work to ensure that we have the best person for the role.
- Our ideal candidate will offer:
- Please note all applications must be made online.
- Youth Justice are currently implementing new community placement work programmes and need your help.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences Auckland.
- For more than 80 years, Massey University has helped shape the lives and communities of people in New…
- To be appointed to this role you will possess Registration as a Psychologist with a vocational scope of counselling and hold a current practicing certificate…
- Do you want to work with a highly motivated team that makes a real difference, solves real problems, and is changing the way that Massey University engages with…
- Sound working knowledge of the Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Sound judgement and decision-making.
- Strong networks within your community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.