jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- If you are a constabulary applicant, you must have a current Sergeants CPK and have applied to enter the Sergeants Career Progression Framework, be a…
- EIS manages the Crown's second largest property portfolio of around 2,500 schools with a book value of $17.8 billion, is responsible for the largest payroll in…
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs website are no longer considered and will only be accepted when formally submitted through the New…
- Applications close 5.00pm Monday 16 December 2019.
- With either an understanding of economic development policy or public policy, the role requires someone with…
- Having worked within an EA role previously, you will bring your own energy to this EA role, but will understand the importance of getting the basics right.
- Applications close Tuesday 7th January.
- A full driver licence is essential.
- Understanding of the factors impacting on offender rehabilitation and reintegration,…
- A salary range between $44,156 - $56,124 • Flexible work opportunities • A team who are passionate in what they do • Regular, training, projects to get involved…
- You will need to have a current, clean, full NZ driver licence, and must be entitled to work in New Zealand.
- To see more about this exciting role, check out the…
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
- If you are short listed the recruitment process will include an interview, online assessment testing, and reference checking.
- A cover letter is not required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.