jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- We employ more than 5400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Our ideal candidate will be comfortable learning new tools and techniques quickly and efficiently (including related software) and have the keenness and…
- Want to work with students to bring their ideas to life?
- The University of Auckland Business School’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship exists for all…
- Manage a range of staff processes including academic development for students, management of leave and ensuring deadlines and key dates are communicated across…
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s largest university, with over 40,000 students on several campuses.
- These broad research groups are.
- The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading and largest research-intensive, comprehensive university with over 42,000 students of whom 10,000 graduate…
- Reporting to the Academic Services Manager, this position presents the opportunity to play a key role in the success of our students, in NZ’s leading tertiary…
- The University of Auckland Business School’s Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship exists for all students and staff at the University of Auckland.
- Opportunity to manage an exciting and diverse portfolio that has a direct impact on the lives of students and their University experience.
- Innovative - Committed to continuous improvement you will be able to deliver relevant and timely administrative and reception support to the clinical teams and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.