jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- To become a successful Adventure Dog Handler you need to be keenly observant of canine behaviour, have a large dose of self motivation, some old fashioned kiwi…
- For the right candidate, we are offering a fast-tracked career path to management within 12 months!
- Looking for a career rather than just a job?
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Possum Bourne Retirement Village has a strong…
- Hold current KTP status or be working towards this as this is a key requirement for this role.
- Have sound understanding of quality systems and policies.
- Our Reception team are at the forefront of our medical centre and are the first point of contact for all our patients.
- What we are looking for.
- (visa must be valid for at least 10 months).
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples' wellbeing.
- You will be the first point of contact to answer inbound enquiries from the public at their time of need.
- Taking enquiries through a variety of channels you'll…
Tonkin + Taylor
Auckland City, Auckland
- We will only accept online applications and the closing date is 5th April 2020.
- At T+T, we strongly believe that it's our people that keep our clients coming…
- Assist with the cleanliness and tidiness of the servery/bar and the event area.
- Ryman Healthcare's Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village has a strong family and…
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.