jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
- You will quickly discover whether you might be the…
- 5 nights per week (Monday to Friday), starting at approximately 5pm each night, Sundays are worked by roster.
- Part-time cleaning position available in Henderson…
- You will be required to turn up and start making coffee straight away so you will need to have professional coffee making experience.
- This will be a fixed term role until the 20th of December, so you will need to work 30 hours per week until this point.
- Have previous paid painting experience.
- Our Hirepool Vehicle Rentals team provide expert advice to business, commercial and recreational travellers on a wide variety of transport options.
- Around 8 hours of work in total, days are flexible and are negotiable with the employer.
- Please let me know if interested.
- Pay is $22 per hour!
- The job also requires that you: have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- Great career prospects for the right people.
- We will offer franchise and in-house training, a family culture and great career prospects for the right people.
- Skills and attributes will include:
- Be the Branch's point of call for all things related to Health & Safety administration/coordination.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business…
- Please note: applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may commence prior to the close date so don't delay making an application.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.