jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Work availability Afternoons, Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- We are looking for two reliable food and beverage attendants to join our team in Mangere.
- Times of work varies as you will be on shift work but breakfast starts…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa has been providing exceptional value for more than 30 years to students and communities across New Zealand.
- Start Date | January 2020.
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
- We are looking for a star candidate who is interested in working as our Maintenance person at our Burger King Mangere…
- A current fork hoist and reach licence.
- You will be dedicated to a high standard of work, be flexible and committed to getting the job finished.
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- We are currently looking for skilled Glasshouse Workers to work at our Tuakau site.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Be flexible with days and hours.
- Preparing and cleaning rooms, making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms.
- To be successful in this role:
- Must be a registered teacher with the New Zealand Teachers Council and hold a current practising certificate.
- NZ Certificate in Adult & Tertiary Teaching L5.
- Flexible lifestyle – work when suits you.
- Valid Full driver's license and your own car.
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.