jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
You refined by:
Manukau City, Auckland (undo)
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- Hours vary depending on how busy we are - we expect to roster you for between 25-40 hours per week over January and first two weeks of February.
Manukau City, Auckland
- Experience is not essential as all training will be provided.
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- We have childcare centres across the South of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for candidates that are:
- An understanding of Accounts Payable & Reconciliation.
- Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers…
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- You’ll find that here.
- Our Reception team are at the forefront of our medical centre and are the first point of contact for all our patients.
- Based in Ti Rakau, Botany Downs.
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- We are part of a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people.
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.