jobs in Westown, Taranaki
- This role will lead teams with a strong design ethos working with motivated students across the all areas of Technology.
- Commencing Week 6, Term 2, 2020.
- Applications are to be made online using the vacancy link provided and should include a CV and cover letter with the details of three referees.
- Great team culture with no late nights.
- At least 2 years barista and hospitality experience with strong understanding and knowledge of coffee from bean to cup.
Asprey Medical Services Ltd
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- A full job description is available upon request.
- Especially around the New Plymouth area, to facilitate assessments for an amazing research study with year 5 students across New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.