jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
- We will provide a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment with good rates of pay.
- AUCKLAND EVENT CLEANER POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
- Welcome to Programmed, we look forward to working closely with you while this transition from your current agency to Programmed takes place.
- Your licence is required, we can provide a car.
- In- house baby-sitter/ after school carer for three fantastic girls aged 11, 9 and 6.
Unsworth Heights, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
Auckland City, Auckland
- The culture is vibrant, supportive & exciting!
- 60+ Stores in Australia - join our growth in NZ!
- Long-Term Future & Growth + Great Work/Life Balance.
- The work is reasonably flexible around your schedule, but there will be between 2 and 8 hours available at a time every week or two .
- We are a local, bean-to-bar chocolate company wanting to grow nationally and beyond!
- We believe in the highest quality chocolate, made from organic and…
- Ryman Healthcare's Logan Campbell Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and supportive person looking for a rewarding…
- It is a very flexible position which suits students and pays pretty well.
- He has delayed social and language communication and has difficulties with the English…
- When school goes back this may develop into picking up the children from school and daycare, so having a car and full clean drivers licence is advantageous .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.