jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
- We're looking for an energetic, and passionate individual or people who want to make a real difference in this world.
- Just need to be hardworking.
- We are also seeking a student for financial help, so we are very flexible.
- Looking for a student to assist with household duties and childcare.
- For over 25 years The Labour Exchange has been a leading supplier of casual staff to Auckland's Construction and Civil Industries.
- You will also be required to occasionally work Saturdays and late nights.
- Shampooing and all related basin work (training provided.).
- You will need a drivers license and your own transport which will be able to hold sound equipment which will be provided.
- As a facilitator, you will be leading the group and teaching them skills, drills and games, interacting with the students and teachers, with the main aim making…
- The time and day the tutoring takes place is very flexible, as is the location.
- Hello, we are looking for a tutor to help our daughter with first year Science…
- You will need to be a permanent NZ resident or hold a valid work visa.
- We are flexible if you need to juggle study.
- Able to work in a team.
- This role may suit a student or parent, as the hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
- The ideal applicant will have some pool industry experience, but…
- A current food handler’s certificate preferred.
- Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.