jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- On-the-job training and support will be provided.
- This is a crucial role on any project - we value confidentiality and ensuring that the correct information is…
Auckland City, Auckland
- You must be able to work roster based shifts, including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our great…
- At Douglas you'll be supported by a great team of people who take pride in what they do - making pharmaceutical products that make a difference to people's…
- We look after all of our major international markets from our East Tamaki headquarters, so take calls from all over Australia, America, Canada, the UK and - of…
- Committed to continuous improvement - you will be able to deliver relevant and timely administrative and reception support to the clinical teams and reception…
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- Applicants must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- Be able to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends.
- Independently teaching classes with 6 - 10 students enrolled.
- Keeping accurate students records used to report back to parents at the end of term.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.