jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
- Independently teaching classes with 6 - 10 students enrolled.
- Keeping accurate students records used to report back to parents at the end of term.
- Run a class of 5-12 kids - Teach and coach a sport syllabus provided by Franchise owner.
- We are a sport programme that teaches children sports skills and…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
- We need a Crew Member/Cook to join our highly motivated vibrant multicultural team.
- Our new licensed and smart-casual dining restaurant is serving the best…
- Additionally there is ongoing development of a Maori education plan ensuring all students' needs and career foundations studies are provided for and met.
- At Green Cross Health we are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- You don’t need to be a hairdresser to be a perfect fit for…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Anyone with a bubbly personality and is excited about retail, tourism or customer…
- We require the services of a Junior Technical Support Analyst to assist, deliver and maintain our internet delivered TV business.
- We require a kitchen hand to work in our cafe/bistro here In Hobsonville point auckland.
- Washing and putting away dishes.
- Weekends 8am-4pm and 4pm -1030pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.