jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
Unsworth Heights, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- An understanding of and interest in transport and energy issues and solutions.
- Are you friendly, reliable and want to promote sustainable behaviours?
- Making cold beverages (training provided).
- We are a gelato cafe located in central city, and are looking for part-time casual floor staff.
- The work is reasonably flexible around your schedule, but there will be between 2 and 8 hours available at a time every week or two .
- You will be joining us to teach mainly primary to intermediate aged students at our education centers across Auckland.
North Shore City, Auckland
- These hours can be flexible around your studies.
- We are looking for someone who is capable of making professional and high quality fitness videos for our social…
- You will need to be a permanent NZ resident or hold a valid work visa.
- You will be doing general cleaning of the public areas, making the beds and reporting any…
- We are New Zealand's largest privately owned full service security provider.
- Our Communications Centre is the 24/7 heart of our operation.
- This is an important role for Talk as the right person will help win new clients and business.
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that…
- This employer requires a fit and hard-working person to assist with the renovation of an old house.
- The successful candidate will be helping the builder/owner…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.