jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
THE WAREHOUSE (undo)
- The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and evolved from a single The Warehouse store to become one of the…
- To really succeed in this role, we are looking for someone that is forward thinking and able to look analytically at current and future opportunities.
- We are the largest general merchandise retailer in NZ with $3 billion in sales, and employing over 12,000 people across The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery,…
- We provide our customers with 'solutions' via the right gear, best suited to their needs.
- An understanding of consumer behaviour principles would be an…
- Keep up to date with processes and procedures to ensure accurate information is provided.
- We can deliver, install, set up, & protect our customers' purchases,…
- Working within the Operations team at our Store Support office, you will work closely across the wider team, and act as a central point of contact for a variety…
- You will be accountable for ensuring that sales opportunities are maximised through ensuring products are in the right place at the right time and in the right…
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- The right type of person for this role.
- Your teams skills span across Adobes CC applications - Predominantly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Torpedo7 is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailer, with 18 stores nationwide and a dedicated webstore.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.