jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Due to these requirements, most students on student visas will be ineligible for this role.
- No experience is required and all training is provided, however…
- Update our Wordpress websites, including fixing broken links and updating pricing and content (some training will be provided).
- Sales and Service Assistant - Womenswear.
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
- This employer is looking for a confident and personable student to join their team as as Retail Sales Assistants in their kitchen cabinetry store located in…
- We can guarantee that every single day you will be making a huge difference to the lives of our Residents and their families.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.