jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
Bapcor New Zealand
- Whilst an understanding of the automotive industry may be considered an advantage, it is not essential for this role.
- Looking to progress your sales career?
- Full training and support provided.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- This company have continued to grow over their years in the industry, and that is…
- We are looking for a casual worker to assist with Cleaning at our Campus for the next few weeks till we move premises.
- Emptying of bins in the offices.
- Due to the multilingual nature of the area, the successful candidate will need to have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to speak another…
- We are looking for exceptional After Hours Coordinators who are passionate about making a difference.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
- This employer requires a fit and hard-working person to assist with the renovation of an old house.
- The successful candidate will be helping the builder/owner…
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- This days and hours worked per week are highly flexible around your schedule and are to be negotiated, however we want someone able to commit to working full…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.