jobs in Whangaparaoa, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- We are regularly searching this Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.
- Farmers is renowned for quality too!
- Work visas are required for overseas students.
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, hi viz vest, a tablet for reporting purposes.
- Drive to develop knowledge and understanding of the water / wastewater industry.
- We have an opportunity within our team as an Operations Controller!
- Basic or higher competence with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- OCS is trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe to deliver essential and…
- Are you the next Spectacular Assistant Store Manager to join the team at our Portmans store, Albany?
- *The hours required for this role are Sunday - Thursday…
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
- Due to the multilingual nature of the area, the successful candidate will need to have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to speak another…
- Our vibrant & fun company culture embraces individuality, encouraging our staff to express themselves.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Full training and support provided.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- This company have continued to grow over their years in the industry, and that is…
- Enjoy training provided to progress with the role.
- Class 1 Driver’s licence.
- Great for those who want to start a career in the traffic management industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.