jobs in Whangarei, Northland
- Demonstration of enthusiasm towards products and services both used and provided by the company.
- Wormald are the leading fire protection specialists in New…
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with St John's core values - Do the right thing, Side by side, Straight up, Make it better, Open mind.
- Applications will only be considered if you have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Electrical Trade qualification with appropriate registration with…
Stan Semenoff Group
- Good time management, reliable, can-do attitude- Have previous experience as a Truck tyre fitterPre-employment & ongoing random drug and alcohol tests are part…
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our…
Moana New Zealand
- Please note you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible to apply for this position.
- Ability to lift, up to 15 kgs.
- Work with the Regional Manager to retain and enhance current business and develop capability to deliver on new business opportunities.
- Please note that this permanent contract will be subject to a financially viable cohort of students being enrolled prior to the course commencement date.
- A full job description, application form and vetting form are available in the links below.
- If you are passionate about supporting whanau to develop self…
- A pre-employment medical, including a drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
- Help us build New Zealand!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.