jobs in Woolston, Canterbury
You refined by:
Papanui, Canterbury (undo)
- A warm friendly family who are seeking a mature experienced Nanny with a sense of humor.
- Someone who is reliable and who takes initiative, is practical and has…
- If you are the right person, looking for an opportunity to do the work you love, within a busy retail environment where you get to support the local community,…
- The best support workers are open to new challenges and enjoy flexible hours.
- We are looking to recruit a person to fill gaps in our busy schedule over Summer…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Prior reception and legal experience would be an advantage.
- Experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
- We are looking for a Baker or Baker's Assistant to join the bakery team.
- We have both a casual bistro/bar and a formal dining room.
- This employer is looking for 2-3 part time people to join our team in a busy and upmarket environment…
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandise Focus.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- Position may be be spread over Papanui, Sumner and Selwyn areas.
- Jazz/Contemporary and Ballet Teacher Wanted for 2020.
- The position involves working weekends, and some late nights.
- Large, leading-edge, fashion-forward retailer.
- Our Managers are up there with the best.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.