15 Year Old jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- As apart of a long standing strong team, you will be required to coach a variety of sports to youth that vary from 12 - 15 years old.
- To be successful you must:
- Jaden is 15 years old , and about to enter Year 12 at Rangitoto College, and is a competitive athlete, ambassador, hip-hop performer , just to name a few!
- We are a four year old company baking the best seeded gluten free bread in Aotearoa.
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- Caregiving - assistant carer for our 18 year old daughter who is non verbal and on wheelchair to help her with general care after-school or weekend care…
- You need to be confident, a good communicator, and enjoy working with children (aged from 5 - 15 years.).
- Students are encouraged to participate in concerts…
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, caring, patient and enthusiastic to be a buddy (like a "big sister") to a 24 year old female.
- We are looking for someone to help look after our 6 and 8 year old children who attend Grey Lynn School.
- 7:15-9:15 am Thursday mornings (helping to get the kids…
North Shore City, Auckland
- People with serious mental disorder, aged 65 or older, newly presenting to local mental health services or who have not been under the care of other local…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.