15 Year Old jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
- Jaden is 15 years old , and about to enter Year 12 at Rangitoto College, and is a competitive athlete, ambassador, hip-hop performer , just to name a few!
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Students will be working four days a week, Monday to Thursday, picking up a three year old from Kindergarten at 2:30, then picking up the other child at 3PM.
- We are a four year old company baking the best seeded gluten free bread in Aotearoa.
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- You need to be confident, a good communicator, and enjoy working with children (aged from 5 - 15 years.).
- Students are encouraged to participate in concerts…
- We are looking for someone to help look after our 6 and 8 year old children who attend Grey Lynn School.
- 7:15-9:15 am Thursday mornings (helping to get the kids…
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, caring, patient and enthusiastic to be a buddy (like a "big sister") to a 24 year old female.
Med Future Healthcare Recruitment
- The standard GP consultation time is 15 minutes.
- The Child Rehabilitation Service provides comprehensive, family-centered rehabilitation services to children…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.