15 Year Old jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- As apart of a long standing strong team, you will be required to coach a variety of sports to youth that vary from 12 - 15 years old.
- To be successful you must:
- Tutoring my 15 year old son for 1 hour per week during school terms for 2020 in Year 11 NCEA Maths.
- If you want a bit of extra money while you study this year…
- I am looking for someone to provide care and support for my 12 year old daughter who has special needs, and occasionally her older sisters (15 and 13) while I…
- You need to be confident, a good communicator, and enjoy working with children (aged from 5 - 15 years.).
- Students are encouraged to participate in concerts…
- We are looking for someone to help look after our 6 and 8 year old children who attend Grey Lynn School.
- 7:15-9:15 am Thursday mornings (helping to get the kids…
North Shore City, Auckland
- People with serious mental disorder, aged 65 or older, newly presenting to local mental health services or who have not been under the care of other local…
- We are a four year old company baking the best seeded gluten free bread in Aotearoa.
- As our barista, you will need at least 1 years coffee making experience .
- Collecting the 9 year old from her local school.
- The primary purpose of this important role is to care for the girls - mainly the 9 year old - during that time.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, caring, patient and enthusiastic to be a buddy (like a "big sister") to a 24 year old female.
- Jaden is 15 years old , and about to enter Year 12 at Rangitoto College, and is a competitive athlete, ambassador, hip-hop performer , just to name a few!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.