- The successful candidate will establish and manage effective and efficient financial services including accounts payable and receivable.
- To be considered for this rare opportunity, you'll be an experienced practice manager with a solid track record within a reputable law firm, but solid…
- Reporting into the financial controller and working closely with the finance manager you will be solely responsible for the company's accounts payable function…
- Proven expertise in driving account expansion and comfortable owning commercial conversations;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account support, retention,…
- International Mid-Tier Opportunity for a Seasoned Senior Accountant or BAS Manager.
- Are you looking to take that next step in your career?
- As the Finance Manager you will be involved in monitoring accounts payable and receivable through to the production of the annual accounts for auditing.
- Reviewing payroll data/reports and ensuring minimum wage requirements are met as well as correct journal posting relating to the necessary GL accounts are…
- Supporting the treasury manager in relation to daily cash management, cashflow forecasting and hedging.
- Managing internal bank transfers - ensuring Vodafone New…
- Take the next challenge with a diverse role covering business development, financial and account management, support to people manager, and design.
- Based in the city fringe, they now require a dependable Business Director to lead their key account development programme with their 2 most significant accounts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.