Account Manager jobs
- Any other duties assigned by your manager.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Experience developing and sustaining account management and territory coverage plans.
- Airways is creating the aviation industry of the future and is committed…
- Join a business experiencing phenomenal growth.
- Grow your personal development through on-going training.
- Work with us and not for us.
- LET'S FRAME THIS FOR YOU:
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrated commercial and key account management experience in a B2B environment is required, accompanied by your advanced selling,…
Remote Control Technologies
- Are you a self-starter with the energy and pro-active approach required to sell RCT's solutions and products?
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude/experience.
- Drives net sales revenue and operating income for specified accounts / channel within trade spend budget.
- Site Name: New Zealand - North Island - Auckland.
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Include on-going account and relationship management of these.
- Providing comprehensive advice and support to managers so they are.
- Previous experience in accounts, marketing or sales role will be advantage.
- As an Accounting Intern you will report to the manager, team leader, and work…
- You will also manage a specific customer account and develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Are you looking for a new challenge this year and want…
- To be successful in this position, you will have a strong background in sales, account management and/or business development at a commercial level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.