You refined by:
- For our respectable client Viridian Glass, we are looking for a new Office Administrator to join their supportive team in Wiri.
- What you're there to do:
- Reporting directly to the Test Technician Team Leader you will be working in the Quality Assurance Test Lab making sure all products are QA approved before they…
- F & B and Conference Attendant.
- Are you an "Amazing person in Hospitality?".
- Do you want to be part of an awesome Team here in Beautiful Tauranga?
- Viridian Glass is a New Zealand market leader, providing comprehensive residential and commercial glass and glazing services and solutions.
- The Foreman will be running the day to day project operations onsite and lead a small but friendly team.
- Manage plant and people available on projects.
- You must then contact the Adecco Office on 06 759 4343 or 0800233226 and speak with Gina to discuss your application further.
- The Plant Operator will be working in a small but friendly team and is responsible to construct retaining walls and any related works onsite using plant.
- For a confidential conversation about the position please contact Jayatri Chandra at Adecco on 09 309 7572.
- Our client is a NZ owned company based in Highbrook.
- On behalf our client Tuapeka Gold Print, we have an opportunity for an experienced screen printer to join their growing team.
- For more information then please contact Liz Maclean at Adecco Personnel on 06 357 2020 or push apply with your updated CV.
Be the first to see new Adecco jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.