Admin jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant, Manukau Public Defence Service.
- We are looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team in our…
- Judges Personal Assistant, Auckland District Court, (Permanent, Full time) (8am – 5pm).
- Thanks to your impressive organisational skills and impeccable spelling…
- What you will doAs a member of the Environment Services team you will provides advice, oversight and planning in relation to NZDF's environmentally responsible…
- Reporting into the Master Data Team Leader, this role will work alongside a small team of passionate master data administrators.
- Support the Transport Agency's project team to successfully deliver the Auckland Harbour Bridge Shared Path (AHBSP) and SeaPath.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- Build a career and be part of the future.
- Based in our Greenlane office, Auckland.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing…
- We are on the hunt for an experienced System Administrator.
- Working within a small team, we need someone who is able to hit the ground running and able to learn…
- Children's Team Administrator (Fixed Term June 2020) - Counties Manukau.
- Do you have excellent administration skills and are proficient at creating and…
- Use your administration skills to enhance team performance.
- Salary of $56,375 plus five weeks annual leave.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together…
- Provide strategic advice on disability issues.
- Raise awareness and contribute to effective change in the disability space.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.