Admin jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome.
- Audit New Zealand is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be based in our Auckland office.
- The role provides support to Audit Directors and Audit…
- Assisting in the running for the office of Nikki Kaye, you'll make sure everything runs smoothly day in and day out.
- This role is a varied and multifaceted one.
- This role is not for the feint hearted!
- We are looking for someone to hit the ground running.
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced and high energy environment…
- Administration Coordinator - National Documentation Office.
- Do you have superb organisational skills, the ability to work independently, are unflappable, enjoy…
- Utilise your organisational skills in this dynamic role.
- Become an integral part of an engaged, supportive team.
- We do amazing, important work.
- Workplace Administrator, Care & Protection – Takapuna, Auckland.
- Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand's tamariki, rangatahi, their whānau and the…
- Fixed Term, Full Time, South Auckland.
- Do you have passion for rangatahi, a drive to support them to succeed and a desire to help them understand themselves and…
- Refugee Health Liaison Administration Officer.
- Are you an experienced medical administrator, looking to make a difference supporting refugee resettlement?
- Remuneration Range: $92,940 - $125,744.
- Office of Constable/Police Employee.
- What you'll be doing.
- As the District Customer Services Manager you will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.