Admin jobs in Takanini, 2112
- Watercare Laboratory Services is a leading scientific services provider who delivers a range of services to a wide variety of customers within the water,…
- Wormald are the leading fire protection specialists in New Zealand, we have been protecting people and property here for over 125 years and enjoy a reputation…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are looking for a sales engineer to join our office team.
- In this position, you will coordinate and educate the customers on their products about product…
- Our Head Office based in Onehunga are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator to join the team on a fixed term basis for approximately 12…
- Part time permanent opportunity (20 hours per week).
- Shift hours: 4.30 – 8.30 pm, some weekends.
- Ōtara Music Arts Centre (OMAC), end of Feb start.
- Looking for a student with great customer service skills and a friendly personality to work as a salesperson!
- Selling additional products such as warranties and…
East Tamaki, Auckland
- We now have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator to help us in our Industrial & Infrastructure Division at our East Tamaki branch.
- If you are seeking a retail sales role with career development opportunities and good employee benefits this is for you!
- Operate a POS system to process orders.
Keith Andrews Trucks Ltd
Manukau City, Auckland
- Searching for your first career in an exciting industry?
- Ongoing training and development - gain a qualification!
- Join a family owned and friendly environment.
- Colette by colette hayman is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion accessories brands, dominating the market in all aspects!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.