Admin jobs in Takanini, 2112
Coolamon Holdings Limited
Manukau City, Auckland
- Our client is a very successful, well established, reputable and leading private training organisation established over 25 years ago.
- Our client is global world leader in the supply chain and logistics business.
- They are currently looking to add a number of warehouse administrators to their…
- If you enjoy working with children, building with Lego, and teaching robotics and coding then this is the perfect job for you.
- Full training will be given.
East Tamaki, Auckland
- This is one of NZ’s most well-known brands who have global reach – you don’t want to miss out on this one!
- Working within the Regulatory Affairs team, you will…
- As a Fitness Instructor for Howick Leisure Centre, you’ll be helping people achieve their health and wellbeing goals and delivering fitness programmes for all…
- Our Power Tools department is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Student to join our team on a ~12mth Full time, Fixed-term…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- St John provides emergency healthcare services across New Zealand, in a complex, fast moving, high technology environment.
- This will be done by:
- Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest providers of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services with 30 locations throughout the country.
- An opportunity exists for an After Hours Facilities Administrator to join our team at the St. Heliers Community Centre.
Epsom Girls' Grammar School
- Epsom House is the Boarding House for Epsom Girls Grammar School and has up to 150 students aged from 13 – 18 resident seven days a week during School terms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.