Admin jobs in Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- 2 day a week part-time role which can be spread over 3 shorter days to suit lifestyle.
- General office administrative support and manning a front desk.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
Auckland City, Auckland
- This means you will look after the all-important details like meeting and event coordination, travel bookings, finance and budget admin, updating data and…
- Workplace Administrator, Care & Protection, Grey Lynn, Permanent.
- Do you want to make a difference to New Zealand's tamariki, rangatahi, their whānau and the…
- The Office Manager is responsible for the for the day to day delivery and streamlining of office functions in our brand-new Central Auckland office.
- This will involve working on reception and answering telephone enquiries, lodging applications, setting up meeting rooms, booking travel for ERA members, coding…
- Exciting opportunity to join the Front Office Team.
- One of New Zealand’s largest hotel operators.
- Immediate full time position in Auckland CBD.
- Save the day every day!
- Become one of the most valued people in the NZME world and join our hugely talented, clever, knowledgeable, experienced and fun-loving…
- I am looking for a tech-savy assistant to help with administration tasks and projects in my small business.
- The ideal candidate is self motivated, able to work…
- Therapy Assistants, Adult Occupational Therapy.
- Permanent and fixed term positions • Full time and part time roles.
- Click here to view the position description.
- Work for New Zealand’s largest Insurance Broker.
- Permanent and Fixed Term opportunities available.
- Our Westgate branch is currently looking for Administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.