Administration jobs in Burwood
- A NZQA Level 4 or significant work experience in a business or administration environment is required.
- The primary purpose of this position is to act as a point…
- Provide administration assistance where required.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
- Varied, fast-paced and rewarding role.
- A background in construction administration is preferred.
- You have proven administration experience and have led a team of administrators in a previous role.
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Responsible for Ticket Office operations including ski pass sales, lodge bookings and providing guidance to both day visitors and lodge guests.
- At least 2 years in an administration role.
- We are looking for an administrator to join the Go Bus team and provide administration support to our Birmingham…
- Due to significant growth we're looking for a superstar Business Operations Assistant to join our Business Operations team and be based in Christchurch.
Golden Healthcare Group
- Along with general administration of filing, invoices and answering calls, you may also be required to do pickups and run errands for our residents.
- The Information Services, Client Services team is responsible for the provision of proactive and robust first and second line customer support and services to…
- Expert level administration of SQL Server, MySQL or Cassandra database systems.
- Strong preference for Cassandra administrators but other NoSQL system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.