Administration jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- You will bring your administration expertise and take on board a lot of processing and data entry tasks.
- PERMANENT PART-TIME ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- Are you ready to secure a new position for 2020?
- Maybe you are fresh out of University and seeking your first…
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in temporary work.
- What benefits can you receive?
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Diverse roles, that offer challenges and development on a daily basis.
- The role is a hybrid role that encompasess all aspect of student/customer service administration assistance to relevant stakeholders at a high volume and…
- We are looking for an exceptional Corporate Receptionist/Administrator who is looking for their next opportunity.
- Key duties would include but not limited to:
- At least one years’ experience in administration roles or similar.
- Administration roles could include, customer service, sales support, team coordination and…
- As one of New Zealand’s leading real estate agencies, this is a fast paced, corporate, supportive environment.
- Manage budget for smaller events.
- Performing an intermediary role between all contacts to the Director, ensuring effective communication channels and administration systems are in place.
- Well-experienced in administration, events, or project coordination.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of Auckland’s entrepreneurial, start-up, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.