Administration jobs in Dunedin City, Otago
- This role also assists the Kaiako in preparing resources and classrooms, monitoring student attendance, general administration task and student recruitment.
- Professional Practice Fellow - Dentistry-1900598.
- DEPARTMENT OF ORAL DIAGNOSTIC AND SURGICAL SCIENCES.
- The University of Otago is one of New Zealand’s largest…
- Providing general administration and secretarial support to the Principal.
- A relevant background within a EA/PA role and strong administration skills.
- Providing a range of administrative support activities, including overseeing administration activities; meeting administration; coordinating and organising…
- The Assistant Research Fellow - Pathology Biobank Research Scientist will provide knowledge and expertise relating to leadership and overall administration for…
- DEPARTMENT OF ORAL, DIAGNOSTIC AND SURGICAL SCIENCES.
- A rare opportunity to combine lifestyle and career within dental radiography is currently available for a…
- Undertake assessment and administration duties for the four programmes.
- Teaching Fellow - Higher Education-2000463.
- Higher Education Development Centre (HEDC).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Sales team and Business Manager with administration duties and some client contact where…
- CAMPUS AND COLLEGIATE LIFE SERVICES.
- Student Health provides health care services for students at the University of Otago and is staffed by a 54 full and part…
- Senior Lecturer in Endodontics-1802545.
- The University of Otago is one of New Zealand’s largest and most research-intensive universities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.