Administration jobs in East Tamaki, 2013
Heritage Hotel Management
Auckland City, Auckland
- A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group.
- Free meals while on duty.
- We are looking for a student to come along and assist with maintaining meeting rooms, kitchens and other facilities at our university.
- Refugee Health Liaison Administration Officer.
- Are you an experienced medical administrator, looking to make a difference supporting refugee resettlement?
- Experienced and efficient in a range of administration functions including typing and data entry.
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant (6 months Fixed Term),…
- You will be responsible for producing various documents, general administration tasks, etc.
- This is a role with variety, where no two days are the same and…
- We are recruiting for a Full Time Administrator to work at our Packaging Distribution Centre in Wiri, Auckland.
- Dealing with internal customer queries.
- This includes introducing Judges (in English and Te Reo Maori), working closely with them in the Courtroom and Chambers, managing jurors and general…
- At Unitec, we're passionate about the power of education to positively change the lives of our students, their family and wider communities.
- We are looking for the right applicant to come in and join the Customer Support team.
- They are the central hub and contact point for our customers and our aim…
- Administration Coordinator - National Documentation Office.
- Do you have superb organisational skills, the ability to work independently, are unflappable, enjoy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.