Administration jobs in Greerton, Bay of Plenty
- We are seeking two motivated administration extraordinaires to join our high-performing Community Services Group at Tauranga City Council.
- Has strong general administration and Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Word and Excel.
- We are seeking a friendly individual to join our team as Animal…
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business administration or similar.
- Do you want to take your career to the next level at one of New Zealand's most…
- We’re seeking a friendly self-starter with a passion for delivering great Customer Service to cover a period of parental leave in our progressive and people…
- Experience in local government, public administration, litigation and/or property law would be advantageous; and.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree;
- Experience in local government, public administration and litigation would be advantageous; and.
- This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced…
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
- Providing a high level of administration support.
- Be part of a great team.
- We are seeking a motivated superstar to provide PA support to the General Manager: Community Services and oversee the leadership of the Group administration…
- At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
- Posted on 14 Feb 2020.
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Duties include managing the reception area, in-coming telephone calls, stationery orders, mail distribution, general typing and ad-hoc administration.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.