Administration jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
You refined by:
- Previous experience performing financial administration duties.
- In addition to the provision of general administration, specific responsibilities include:
- Administration, business accounting and/or previous experience in accounts receivable.
- Assistant Accountant /Contracts Administrator - Christchurch.
- This role is varied and though strongly administration focused, you will be supporting an accounting team.
- A good navigation around accounting practice software…
- Able to assist with Administration Duties.
- Two positions available (30-35 hours per week each).
- Immediate start or 2020 start available.
- Posted on 04 Dec 2019.
- Active Directory and administration in a large environment.
- There's lots happening here at Farmlands as we are nearing the exciting completion of our Microsoft…
- Cisco Nexus design, configuration, administration experience.
- Primary responsibilities include administration, optimization, and automation of network…
- A background in Construction administration is preferred.
- Our Construction administration team is seeking a proactive and reliable individual to assist with all…
- The successful candidates will need to have strong administration and reporting skills (including excel) and be able to pass NZ police vetting and Vulnerable…
- Be experienced in general office and administration duties.
- Refrigerated company needs a well organised, experienced Customer Service Representative to join…
- This is a big role and fantastic opportunity for a leader with the drive and energy to coach and motivate.
- The Regional Manager is responsible for supervising,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.