Administration jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
You refined by:
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- We are seeking to employ a suitably skilled person for a permanent part-time, front-line position with the opportunity for additional casual work during school…
Te Runanga Group
- This is a rare opportunity to join a small but very important team with the responsibility of ensuring financial administration support for the Te Rūnanga Group…
- Experience in a trusts, legal, banking, finance, insurance or administration role.
- Do you have a background as a trustee or legal executive or experience with…
- Our ideal candidate has experience with administration and customer service, and understands that the customer experience begins when a client walks in the door…
- You will be an enthusiastic and energetic self-starter with a proven background in administration.
- You will have strong experience in administration and be able…
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality support to our Regional Youth team, you will provide assistance across planning youth events, helping to organise…
- On a day to day basis you will be involved in the preparation of soil for planting, planting and crop management, pest control and spraying, picking and…
- Along with the manager you will be responsible for managing stock, cash and administration requirements.
- We currently have a full time vacancy for a 2IC in our…
- At least 5 years’ experience in an administration role.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.