Administration jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
You refined by:
Tonkin + Taylor
- Financial administration experience is desirable but not essential.
- The role will be a combination of reception and office administration duties where you will…
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
- 32 hours per week, permanent position.
- Are you an excellent communicator and an enthusiastic quick learner?
- Do you have a reputation for quality work and thrive…
Tonkin + Taylor
- Previous experience in systems administration, application support, database administration or business analyst role.
- This is a full time, permanent role.
- Provide administration assistance including accounts and office/reception duties.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others Ngaio Marsh…
- A background in construction administration is preferred.
- You have proven administration experience and have led a team of administrators in a previous role.
- You have proven experience in academic administration and/ or data entry experience.
- Liaise with kaiako (tutors), tauira and internal and external stakeholders…
- As a Customer Service Representative at CARTERS Madras Street, you'll be service superstar known for your impressive administration skills, initiative and…
- This position is working directly with the Head of ATS Training to support the development, implementation and administration of academic and quality assurance…
- Proven customer service experience and/or a sales administration background.
- Are you a sales administrator with trade & construction exposure?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.