Administration jobs in Halswell, Canterbury
- At the Christchurch City Council, our love for our city inspires us as we constantly strive to make it an even a better place to live, work, and play.
- A background in construction administration is preferred.
- You have proven administration experience and have led a team of administrators in a previous role.
Evolve Education Group
- As administrator, to support the Centre Manager, by accurately and timely completion of all administrative functions required to operate a successful centre.
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- We are on the hunt for a bubbly person to help out with general admin duties ,mostly the role will be data entry and customer services .
Tonkin + Taylor
- Financial administration experience is desirable but not essential.
- The role will be a combination of reception and office administration duties where you will…
- We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level administrator to join our Accounts Payable team.
- To kickstart your career, apply now!
- What's in it for you?
- Experience in office administration would be a bonus.
- We are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team here at our mattress store.
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Responsible for Ticket Office operations including ski pass sales, lodge bookings and providing guidance to both day visitors and lodge guests.
- The St John Talent Sourcing Team which sits within the People and Capability (P&C) team are looking for a Coordinator to support the team deliver seamless…
- Experience working in a high volume administration role.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.